Here are the answers…pardon any inconsistent formatting. I’m waaaay to full and lazy to be detail oriented today:
1. Bleached Yule—White Christmas
2. Singularly Specific Yuletide Melody—The Christmas Song…more commonly known as “Chestnuts Roasting on an open fire…”
3. Singular Yearning for the Twin Anterior Incisors—All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth.
4. Righteous Darkness—O Holy Night
5. Arrival Time: 2400 hours, Weather: Cloudless—It Came upon a Midnight Clear.
6. Loyal Followers Advance—O Come All Ye Faithful.
7. Far Off in a Feeder—Away in a Manger
8. Array the Corridor—Deck the Halls.
9. Bantam Male Percussionist—Little Drummer Boy
10. Monarchial Triad—We Three Kings
11. Nocturnal Noiselessness—Silent Night
12. Jehovah Deactivate Blithe Chevaliers—God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen.
13. Red Man En Route to Borough—Santa Claus is Coming to Town
14. Frozen Precipitation Commence—Let it Snow
15. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle—Go Tell it on the Mountain
16. The Quadruped with the Vermillion Proboscis—Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
17. Query Regarding Identity of Descendant—What Child is this?
18. Delight for this Planet—Joy to the World
19. Give Attention to the Melodious Celestial Beings—Hark, the Herald Angels Sing
20. The Dozen Festive 24-Hour Intervals—The 12 Days of Christmas
21. Exalted Heavenly Beings to whom Harkened from Above—Angels We Have Heard on High
22. The Christmas Preceding all Others—The First Noel
23. Small Municipality in Judea Southeast of Jerusalem—O Little Town of Bethlehem
24. Obese Personification Fabricated of Compressed Mounds of Minute Crystals—Frosty the Snowman
25. Geographic State of Fantasy during the Season of Mother Nature’s Dormancy—Winter Wonderland
26. Tintinnabulation of Vacillating Pendulums in Inverted Metallic Resonant Cups—Jingle Bells
27. Jovial Yuletide Desired for the Second Person Singular or Plural by Us—We Wish You a Merry Christmas